[simpits-tech] Now I'm lost.

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Wed Dec 31 02:38:33 PST 2003

RickInNoCal at aol.com wrote:

> The problem with toggles for the switches is that as toggles they're
> not
> necessarily in the same position as the real controls. It's better
> to use FSUIPC
> and have a "light on' command to the 'make' and a "light off"
> command to the 'break'.

I'm working around that by putting pushbuttons in the places that don't have
separate on and off commands in software. Since I'm basing things only very
roughly on a CRJ I can get away with that. The controls will all be in about
the same place, but won't look the same. As long as my dad (a CRJ capt.) can
find everything without having to search I'll be happy.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net