[simpits-tech] Radeon vs. GeForce

Al West mail at prbox.com
Thu Dec 18 01:05:30 PST 2003

When I'm choosing hardware I usually go by units of currency per performance
metric. i.e. £/fps.  And when going for graphics cards I rely too much on
the information given by the 3DMark200X Benchmarks.  However, it means I'm
not at bleeding edge.  On the plus side though it does mean you know a lot
of hardware/driver/OS issues have already been thrashed out when buying last
quarters model.

---