[simpits-tech] F-16 power lever Cougar mod

Guy Lopes guylopes at citlink.net
Mon Dec 15 15:08:34 PST 2003

I am helping a friend who is building a viper pit. He has both of the
Cougar sticks. He wants to modify the throttle stick to match the actual
F-16 stick. I saw two photos of the stick made by Dave Scott and they
are absolutely gorgeous, but I can't find a way to contact him (other
than this list). I would love to buy a copy from him if they're
available.

What I need in lieu of purchasing a ready-made stick is the dimensions
of an actual F-16 throttle stick. Including the height, offset, angles,
etc. Any help that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the great work!

Guy