[simpits-tech] Attn: mike williams

Mike Williams mikewilliams3 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 16:09:57 PST 2003

 Check you email AL, all taken care of

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org]On Behalf Of Ido Dekkers
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 2:04 AM
To: Simulator Cockpit tech list
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Attn: mike williams

Hi Al

your username is Al if that helps ( maybe that will help you remember the
password), just checked the member list.

Ido

             "Da Shizznit"
             <shizznit at ihug.co
             m.au>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  "Simulator Cockpit tech list"
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/15/2003 04:44          [simpits-tech] Attn: mike williams

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

G'day Mate,

Sorry I have to contact you here... lost your email address + all of the
essential info to get myself back into viperpit.org forum to post a reply.

Because I have been on holiday since last week. Things got really busy here
with the cockpit project. During the day will be massive clean up to
prepare the space for the cockpit's return into my room from my mate's
garage (when its build)
During the night will be spend on refining and further develop my cockpit
before I commit to the slaughtering of trees for my cockpit :)

I made a little 1:10 scale model to realise what I need to do. Once I can
manage to get back onto the forum I will show them there.

Basically I cant remember what my username and password were for that
forum! How embarrassing, you can tell I am not visiting there enough...

Please contact me on discrete, al at shizznit.com

Cheers,

Al
Sydney, Oz
To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above
page.  Thanks!