[simpits-tech] F-16 Front panel (MFD, RWR console)angle

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 06:35:22 PST 2003

The 15 degree forward angle will put the front console and MFD's at the best
angle for the pilots Design Eye View.

That whole assembly (front console and its glare shields) is a complicated
mess to get right.  I spent a lot of time unraveling the the angles.

The only thing I have not complete is the ICP console (PDU), but that will
be soon.  :-)

Marv