[simpits-tech] PT Quest about MIG29

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:33:15 PST 2003

Hmm... no, if they're saying the ONLY Western Squad, then it's probably the
Germans. They're only just now getting rid of their Migs, so if we had one,
then it would be in addition to the Germans. It would still be interesting,
though. I absolutely LOVE the Mig-29 (hence my Mig-29 3d cockpit for Falcon
;)

Brian