[simpits-tech] PT Quest about MIG29

Mark Collins mcollins at null.net
Sat Dec 6 12:27:16 PST 2003

Go to the Discovery channel store

http://shopping.discovery.com/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10000&
storeId=10000&langId=-1&productId=29953&categoryId=25401&interCategoryId=226
35&parent_category_rn=22608&partnumber=650358&sortBy=Bestsellers&currentPage
=0

Look for "Red October".  I'm trying to get this for Christmas.  Doesn't say
what type of plane...but it does say the only "Western Squad of Mig's"...so
it might be the 29's.

Mark