[simpits-tech] RE: KEYSTROKE add on for BMS 0.98

Mark Doran mark_s_doran at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 14:50:37 PST 2003

Yeah – oopsie – cut paste errors in the doc.  They’ll be fixed in the next
rev (someone else reported those ones as well so actually I did already fix
em.

Anyhoo the command names you want are:

SimFuelDoorClose

And

SimLEFAuto

That should get you going.

RWR values in there will take a bit more work.  How about I put that into
the next rev of the doc??

Cheers,

Mark.