[simpits-tech] RE: KEYSTROKE add on for BMS 0.98

Andre Breytenbach a_breytie at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 08:54:59 PST 2003

Brilliant work! just what we have been waiting for!
I have worked through the list as publihed in the BMS documentation and so far found 2 small problems. There are two entries for SimFuelDoorOpen and SimLEFLock each, but no opposite functions.

Can you just let us know what the correct function names are?

Can you tell me how the RWR values in the memfile relate to the display?

Keep up the good work!

Best regards
Andre SimNut Breytenbach