[simpits-tech] PT Quest about MIG29

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 13:19:31 PST 2003

Yes, but I'm not sure if they ever use them (ie for Agressor work).

I don't know if we had any before this, but I do remember a few years back
the US bought up I believe 6 of them. The funny part is, we didn't buy them
because we wanted them, we bought them to keep them out of enemy hands. I
can't remember who was selling them, but we just wanted to make sure they
didn't go to anyone we didn't want to have them.

I also remember that when we got them there was talk of using them for an
Agressor squadron, but I don't know if it ever happened. I'm also not sure
if they were A's or C's. I'd have to look it up.

Brian