[simpits-tech] RE: off topic

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:15:45 -0500

If you don't feel like learning HTML, Netscape Composer seems to be a good
one. That's what I use. Oh, and it's free. :)

Editing HTML by hand has its advantages I'm sure, but for simple web sites, I
don't really see any reason to go through piece by piece writing each line of
code when you can work on the webpage graphically as it appears in the
browser (perhaps I would feel differently if I learned HTML). Preference I
guess. I've been doing my X-Plane page for a year or two now, and have never
had reason to edit raw HTML with Composer around.

	-Matt Bailey

PS Incidentally, I'm using Netscape 4.79. I make no garuantees that later
versions of Netscape aren't bloated like crazy. :/