[simpits-tech] Tech Help Needed: Aircraft Power

Jim Sturcbecher simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:00:52 +0200

In theory, yes; as long as the type of power is the same for each bus-bar.
On my B737, there are 27 power busses, split into various functions and
carrying different power types from 28VDC, to 120VAC. Sources come
from Generators, batteries, convertors, external trolley etc. Destinations
depend upon system design, configuration and equipment requirements.

Are you trying to emulate the complete power system in the 41, or just
using the bus distribution system to give you power where you need it?

Jim.