[simpits-tech] Rack mount Computer System

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:42:25 -0400

"Remember, Arc and MIG are for pigs, TIG is for Artists ;-)"

And the wealthy!  Ever price a budget TIG?

You are right, TIG yields much better looking welds.

100% Argon or 100% helium is the right gas.  The argon can be poisonous
since it is a heavy gas that stays low and can fill your lungs.

Marv