[simpits-tech] A-4Ks...

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:11:05 -0400

When I was at Ellsworth last summer (not this summer), I got to see the
computer room for their B-1B sims. You think YOU need a lot of processing
power! Heheh. We're talking a room at least the combined size of all the
rooms in my house, jam-packed with hardware. The guy walking behind me
almost slipped and broke his neck on my drool puddles. ;)

Brian