[simpits-tech] Ads on simpits.org?

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:58:12 -0500

shizznit@ihug.com.au wrote:

> Most guys here are either married, or prefer their cockpit more than
> dating
> strange and costly women. So I dont want to see any "Find your true
> love
> today at desperateguyclickheredotorgy"

Girls have cooties anyway.

> We all know most of us have a weight problem due to years of alcohol
> consumption. We accepted that as a fact of life and build our cockpit
> support additional weight on takeoff. Therefore, there's no need for
> any
> weightloss ad sponsors.

Build a cool enough pit and you'll lose tons of weight anyway since you
won't be able to afford food. My motorcycle habit has taken 30 pounds off
already :)

> Last but not least... The only enlargement we need is the size of the
> pennies inside our wallet. Not the penis. So none of that crap either.

I already have enough problems keeping my from jamming the yoke ;)

> additional emails and nothing that will make my screen go crazy with
> millions of windows.

I hate those damned windows. Got one yesterday that made me reboot to make
it go away. Every time I killed it another would come back, and about every
minute a new one would show up. Even shutting down IE didn't fix it.
Bastards.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net