[simpits-tech] Ads on simpits.org?

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:44:29 +1000

That's right strictly simpit building related.

No popups, survey, click here to claim your prize, you have been selected
for a US green card, no phoney ads such as "you have been selected for a
week's fighter pilot training in Nellis AFB"

Most guys here are either married, or prefer their cockpit more than dating
strange and costly women. So I dont want to see any "Find your true love
today at desperateguyclickheredotorgy"

We all know most of us have a weight problem due to years of alcohol
consumption. We accepted that as a fact of life and build our cockpit to
support additional weight on takeoff. Therefore, there's no need for any
weightloss ad sponsors.

Last but not least... The only enlargement we need is the size of the
pennies inside our wallet. Not the penis. So none of that crap either.

Oh... and we dont need ads to tell me my computer is not fast enough!
because no matter what I do, it will never be fast enough!

Life's a drag? Need a bit of a lift? Check out www.simpits.org where there's
more lift than drag to get you off the ground.

On a more serious note: Gene, I will prefer no HTML newsletter style ads.
Especially if they come on a bi daily basis. Nothing to give us anymore
additional emails and nothing that will make my screen go crazy with
millions of windows.

You have my support in whatever you do on this issue.

Cheers :)

Al
Sydney, Oz

P.S. A few guys should be nominated and volunteer to a small committee to
approve vendors who would like to place their ads in this group and the
website. I dont mind flash, I love flash, flash is good, flash is beautiful.