[simpits-tech] F-16 4-Way ICP Switch (The Real Deal)

Jean-Yves SURFIN' simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:21:31 +0200

I'm here for one  !

Thanks

Jean-Yves «Surfin'» Jouanny
101e ECV-FAF / France1 : Cougar Knights

101e ECV-QAF http://www.quebecairforce.com
101e ECV- FAF http://perso.wanadoo.fr/franceairforce

-----Message d'origine-----
De : simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] De la part de Marv De Beque
Envoyé : mardi 29 avril 2003 22:58
À : simpits-tech@simpits.org
Objet : [simpits-tech] F-16 4-Way ICP Switch (The Real Deal)

Just got off the phone with an application engineer at Otto Switch.
They
have the correct 4-Way switch for the ICP at $53.00 each (plus
shipping).

It has a stainless steel square post 0.740" long and 0.200" square with
dull finish.  It is commercial duty which saves about $50 over the mil
spec
version, but you won't notice a difference.

Since there is a $1,000 minimum order I would need 20 or so Viper
builders
to team up for a bulk order.  If there is an interest, I'll do it.

These are built to order.  The lead time is 7 to 8 weeks.

Marv