[simpits-tech] F-16 4-Way ICP Switch (The Real Deal)

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:57:41 -0400

Just got off the phone with an application engineer at Otto Switch.   They
have the correct 4-Way switch for the ICP at $53.00 each (plus shipping).

It has a stainless steel square post 0.740" long and 0.200" square with a
dull finish.  It is commercial duty which saves about $50 over the mil spec
version, but you won't notice a difference.

Since there is a $1,000 minimum order I would need 20 or so Viper builders
to team up for a bulk order.  If there is an interest, I'll do it.

These are built to order.  The lead time is 7 to 8 weeks.

Marv