[simpits-tech] EPIC Link

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:17:48 +0200

Hi, together!

Someone mentioned "EPIC Link", according to a question, if an EPIC
within a 2nd computer can send keystrokes to the main simputer.
Does this work even without a 2nd EPIC card installed at the simputer?

let's say:
3 computers: 1 main simputer, 2 controller machines (coNputer *g*) - 1
has EPIC installed.
If I install EPIC Link Server on the 1st coNputer with the EPIC
(coNputer1) and EPIC Link client on both other machines (simputer and
coNputer2), every keypress command will be send to all 3? (if yes,
_that's_ what I needed *g*).

btw, I did a lot of work last weekend again, the new center console
starts to look like it was intended :). I'll up some new pics this
evening to my homepage.

greetings
michi
--