[simpits-tech] Help needed

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:15:39 -0700 (PDT)

> > *snaps fingers*  That's where I've seen that before!  Those headsets are
> > typically used on Theatre (play not movie) intercom systems.  They use a
> > standard 3 pin DIN connector (or XLR as Jim says)
> >
> > g.
>

> * snaps fingers and gives the double barrel pistol shot and a wink*
>
> So when gene has finished for the day bashing and dis-membering lurking
> script kiddies,
>  banning bandwith perverts, the group knows know that gene likes to relax
> over a nice theatre play .
>
> ahh how cute
>
> hehe
>
> ben  "donning flame resistant flying suit" "ducking incomming trout " and
> "Enabling personal firewall" jones

I'd be a theatre junkie if I had the time. :)

I picked up a lot of misc. knowledge when in High School.  The school I
went to had a professional class performing arts center.  During my senior
year, I took a PAC crew class.  I spent most of my time working the light
board.  It was a 36 channel monster that could do some really cool things.
You could program all the lighting changes for an entire show into an
EEPROM pack.  As long as the talent didn't screw up (not likely!) you
could hit the run key and the board would do the whole shebang for you.

g.