[simpits-tech] Panel print-outs

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:46:08 +0300

Where did you find Gwen's panels on the site ? i have them on my local but
can't find them on the site ( they were there before),
I can upload them if you need.

And someone please let me know if these also need to be printed in 103%, i
just started cutting plexy for all the panels and i have someone making me
a stand so i can drill them and I  don't want to continue if i need to
remake them.

Gwen's panels are 14.25cm / 5.625in  wide, is this the correct size ?

Ido

             "Chris Crowley"
             <ccrowley@mccrowl
             ey.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [simpits-tech] Panel print-outs
             04/14/2003 12:31
             PM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

How come you have to use 103%?  I didn't see that in any of the information
I have seen so far. Does this apply to Gwens Panels from the simpit.org
site
as well? This may explain the issue I was having with my main panels and
the
cutouts for the legs not quite stretching across the gap to the side.

I could really use a beer about now.

Chris