[simpits-tech] RE: Spare change being saved

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:44:50 -0500

>> That's it, I'm jumping.  I am tired of drooling over my keyboard at
>> the web site every day.  I don't care they cost as much as a house
>> payment. I'll be gone for a while as I try to explain to my wife why
>> "need" $1300 rudder pedals.
>>

>Jay, you've GOT to write that up.  I'm dying to see what kind of excuse
you >could use that would allow you to spend that kind of cash with
SWMBO's >permission. :)

>g.

I already have an inside track.  It just so happens that my wife is a
Spaniard born and raised in none other than Madrid, where the rudder
pedals are made.  She loves to go any chance she gets and for any reason
but I haven't particularly wanted to go (I don't get paid time off so if
I don't work, I don't get paid and have to make it up in other months).
She, however, has been begging me to go, and I can use this angle to
procure by booty.