[simpits-tech] Control Forces.

Brian West. simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:05:50 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C267B8.EF1A0B20

Thanks everybody for your very illuminating replies.   I had been going =
to couple my throttle opening to stick force as a crude way of loading =
up the stick, but it seems not to be necessary.
     My flying experience is limited to gliders and the usual Cessna, =
Piper, Jodel etc. All these load up with airspeed and you get feedback =
from the control surfaces. My pit however is centre stick jet, more Bae =
Hawk than F4, I'd just like to get the feel somewhere right.    Best =
regards,  Brian West.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C267B8.EF1A0B20

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Thanks everybody for your very =
illuminating=20
replies.&nbsp;&nbsp; I had been going to couple my throttle opening to =
stick=20
force as a crude way of loading up the stick, but it seems not to be=20
necessary.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My flying =
experience is=20
limited to gliders and the usual Cessna, Piper, Jodel etc. All these =
load up=20
with airspeed and you get feedback from the control surfaces. My pit =
however is=20
centre stick jet, more Bae Hawk than F4, I'd just like to get the feel =
somewhere=20
right.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Best regards,&nbsp; Brian=20
West.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C267B8.EF1A0B20--