[simpits-tech] new cockpit pics

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:26:55 -0500

Joe, oops, I edited out this part by accident, if you find time can you get
some dimensions on the glare shield for me, I'll start it after doing the
second side of the fuse, millimeters is fine, I have the instrument panel
/front already, need the others though, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Mike Williams
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 2:18 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] new cockpit pics

Let me say thanks for putting the dfx plans on your site, also glad to hear
you are still working on your pit, your website was very inspirational in
starting a new pit from scratch. Only thing I did different is using 1/2
plywood instead of MDF, if I started over again I would use 5/8" ply for the
thickness to fasten to on the edges of the ply. Also if you find time. I
used turbocad to print the fuse station drawings on
8.5x11 printer paper and taped together, works on the cheap.