[simpits-tech] Headset Boxes

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:59:29 +0000

Hey guys,

After scrounging for suppliers and doing some math, I figure I could turn
out a few boxes for $15-20, plus S&H (actual, of course). I still haven't
found out S&H from the suppliers, which is why I'm still a bit vague on the
price. But this would be any bit as good as the professional deal. One box,
with a jack for the mic and headset, battery compartment, and a plug on a
decent sized cord going to the jacks on the computer. If I've got a few
people interested I'll go for it, but I did my math based on making 10
boxes. What say ye?

Brian