[simpits-tech] panel material

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:37:46 -0400

The problem with the translucent sheets is that they are designed for
defusing light from behind.  The light plate needs to transmit light and the
transmisivity of the translucent sheet is very low.  It will not provide
enough light or enough even lighting.

Cast acrylic is simply how it is made.

Go to:

http://www.lairdplastics.com/