[simpits-tech] Marv's guages - Reply

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:39:13 -0400

All of the round gauges are available as servo driven gauges right now.  The
exception to that is the FUEL QTY gauge is still under development, but
should be ready in a few weeks.  That one uses three servos.  One for each
of the two needles and one for the mechanical counter.

The Cabin Pressure gauge will follow very shortly.  I have no plans to do
the clock since they can be had on eBay (look up Waltham 8 day clock).

In addition, the VVI and AOA will be rolling out very soon, too.  They are
also driven by one servo each.

The 3ATI style gauges (Alt, Mach, ADI, and HSI) are on my list, but they are
further down the road and expensive.

I'll get updated pictures out to the SimPit download site when I get a
chance to take some more pictures.  Right now I am in the process of
building more gauges.  ;-)

Marv