[simpits-tech] Re: Marv's gauges

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:03:47 +0300

To clarify my last question - will you be making compatible face plates of
the other ( non functional ? ) gouges i.e. liquid oxygen and cabin
pressure,
and will you be making the clock ? shouldn't be very hard and would be a
very nice Finnish to a cockpit.

Thanks again

Ido

             Ido
             Dekkers/AP/Worl
             d                                                          To
                                      simpits-tech@simpits.org
             09/04/2002                                                 cc
             06:54 PM
                                                                       bcc

                                                                   Subject
                                      Marv's guages(Document link: Ido
                                      Dekkers)

Marv

Is there a link where we can see all your current gouges ?(in DTsims there
is only oil pressure )

do you now make all the single servo gouges in the f16 ?

Thanks

Ido