[simpits-tech] Marv: driving DBQ gauges??

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:19:03 -0700 (PDT)

The PhidgetServo driver boards can be had at http://www.phidgets.com

I'm still finalizing how I want to build the wiring harness for the
gauges.  When I do, I'll post info on how I'll drive them, which will
pretty much apply to anyone else.  For Falcon users, you could even sick
the Phidget driver code into Robert Favre's(sp?) VB interface package.

g.