[simpits-tech] MM5451 LED Driver

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:38:45 -0500

I didn't know there was a "in transit light", was thinking I would just
trigger the 3 panel gear lights w/ a momentary on the innards of the gear
handle hinge, but now that you mention it, if I am missing a gear going
down, that won't get registered, I think its no big concession, unless that
is something Rob or someone can get at in the memory and out put it to the
circuit.