[simpits-tech] Cost of importing Aimsworth panels to the USA

Steve Wilson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:24:31 -0500

Hm.  Look Jurgen, Sukit, let's be open here.  Without going into details, I have been made aware of the fact that you two are no longer associated with each other.  Gene may moderate otherwise, but I would venture the opinion that this forum is not the place to compete for customers.
 We all appreciate your products, but it's a fine line between participating in Simpits discussions and two posts regarding product availability from competitors in the same evening.  I'll shut up now.

Steve
--
 Steve Wilson, mafsix@attbi.com on 10/30/2002