[simpits-tech] Cost of importing Aimsworth panels to the USA

Sukit, Sittisudjatum simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:28:32 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2807C.E050FFE0

Robbie,

Yes, there are additional cost associated with ordering the panels and
gauges.  We can send the panels to you in the Junior Jumbo Box (DHL), the
shipping cost is $142.  You also have to pay for import tax, if applicable.

Please feel free to stop by the Thai Flight Shop at www.thaiflight.com/shop
<http://www.thaiflight.com/shop>    You will find more details for the
panels, gauges, and some other stuff.  Also, Simpits corner pages will give
you some tutorials you may interested.

Sukit Sittisudjatum
www.thaiflight.com <http://www.thaiflight.com>
Bangkok, Thailand