[simpits-tech] Aimsworth Panels

Steve Wilson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:35:20 -0500

Currently, to the best of my knowledge, those are still vaporware.  They
have a *lot* of potential, but you may want to consider Peter Cos' Nova
panels as a possible substitute.   And they are available from points
a good deal closer....

http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/Nova/F16/f16novapackages.htm

http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/

I personally have these panels, and they are staggeringly beautiful.  Don't get
me wrong here, those who know me also know I have an Aimsworth pit.  I
have no axe to grind with the Aimsworth folks.  If they eventually have a product
superior to Peter's, good for them.  But Pete's ready *now*

Steve
--
 Steve Wilson, mafsix@attbi.com on 10/29/2002