[simpits-tech] Aimsworth Panels

Robbie Courtney simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:20:39 -0800 (PST)

Hey Everyone,

I haven't posted in a long time but I am still lurking.
 I've been busy with a lot of other not so fun stuff
but I am trying to get back into building my F-16 pit.
Any way,  I have tried to ask this question by using
the feedback form on Aimsworth's web site but the page
doesn't seem to be working.  I live in the USA,
Louisiana to be exact and I want to purchase a set of
panels but I need to know how I can find out the total
cost of having them imported into the states?  If some
of the Aimsworth people are monitoring the list or if
anyone in the states has purchased the panels and knows
the cost of importing the them I would appreciate the
information.

Happy Building