[simpits-tech] Shop talk

Ben Jones simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:57:35 +0800

Yeah iv'e got the same priv's at work , not that there is much usefull machinery to use

but after a 10-12 hr day at work there is little inclination to start hacking metal for my sim,

ahh oh the life for a government desk job  .....sigh

BEN   JONES
bjones@pipecomp.com.au

From: Brian Sikkema [mailto:hangr18@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 October 2002 5:02 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] Shop talk

Hey guys,

All your goings on about who's got the biggest and best shop has inspired me
to get checked out at our university's metal and wood shops. A couple hours
spent getting checked out on all the equipment, and I'm good to go! Best
part of it is, as long as you provide your own material, you can do all the
personal projects you want! Muhahahahaha! :)

Brian