[simpits-tech] Justin - F4 parts available!

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:50:30 +0100

hi, justin.. maybe a hot tip for you - found it at the newsgroups:

------------------

Go to this ebay auction and click the ask seller a question button.
It's a lady who gets F-4 parts from her son and ebays them. I've been
getting MB
ejection seat parts,
but she may be able to get other F-4 stuff, too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=726718608&rd=1
 > Does anyone know of a source for an original F-4 Phantom II
instrument panel
 > mounted Master Caution lens and the left & right Fire-Overheat lenses?
 >
 > I'm in the midst of restoring a USAF F-4C front instrument and
haven't had any
 > luck in locating these. Here's a lnk to the project:
 >
 > http://hometown.aol.com/rtepak6/myhomepage/collection.html
 >
 > Also looking for any other parts for the project.
 >
 > Sure look forward to hearing from you,
 >
 > Dale R. Messimer
 > rtepak6@aol.com

   Michael Hirczy                  Tel.  :  +43(0)316 - 71 66 72 - 19
   Application Developer           Fax   :  +43(0)316 - 71 66 72 - 66
   new10 GmbH                      Mobil :  +43(0)664 - 82 62 544

   A-8010 Graz, Herrengasse 28     e-mail:  mhirczy@new10.com