[simpits-tech] Zero point on a two needle altimeter

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:35:45 -0500

No that would throw the whole thing off. The dial is divided into 12ths
instead of 10ths. If you could live with it being offset a bit I guess
it would be ok, but I think it would probably be better tojust make your
own or modify a real one.

	-Matt Bailey