[simpits-tech] Zero point on a two needle altimeter

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:56:17 -0500

Excellent idea! Actuating the bellows is sorta what I was thinking early
but I wasn't sure if it would allow enough precision (I was thinking of
gearing the servo or something). What is the altitude range on your
altimeter?

	-Matt Bailey