[simpits-tech] phidgits + Building Guages

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:28:12 -0700 (PDT)

> The board is connected to the PC via a USB connector, you can then control
> the position of each motor in software. So, read value from sim - set
> motor to appropriate angle.  Repeat until bored.

The problem is that everyone and their brother has a neat method of
driving a stepper motor, but nobody says anything about *feedback* from
that motor.

This is a required feature for something like an ADI or HSI and useful for
something like an altimeter.  THIS is something I'd throw money at.

g.