[simpits-tech] RE: CP Clock

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:55:15 -0400

I would think DC is fine.  If you want to fuse it, 1/2 to 1/4 amp would be
fine.  The purpose of the fuse is not to protect the clock, but to prevent
the wires in the circuit (before the clock) from melting and catching fire
or dragging the bus supply down.

Put the fuse as close to voltage source as you can.