[simpits-tech] Poll-What are you building?

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:05:48 -0400

Francisco (Kiko)Picornell
Location: Indialantic, Florida (near Orlando)

F-16 'like' pit started in 1998 and F-15 'like' pit started in 2000. Both
completed (to the extent they are ever completed)this year.

Use Falcon 4 SP3

Next step: considering breaking both sims up and starting again ! (The hobby
has come a long way since I started). The tought has the wife truly bent
out of shape !

http://www.picornell.net/Sim_main_page.htm  Will have it updated by the
end of the month.