[simpits-tech] Poll-What are you building?

dphens simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:20:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dave Hensley
N. Carolina - US
I'm actually on my 2nd pit. First one was *going* to be an F/A-18. I had the
pit built and just needed to make panels and wire up electronics. Then I
found out about Project Magenta and scrapped that pit - now have the
beginnings of a 777 pit. Going slow due to budget constraints, but I am
single so my time is my own. :)

Hoping that someone will have the vision to release a combat sim (LO-MAC??)
that Project Magenta or something similar can do for us what it has done for
FS2002!

Dave

<mikewilliams3@comcast.net> wrote.