Re[3]: [simpits-tech] converting instruments

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:09:15 -0700 (PDT)

> unit back and forth the stick will follow it. If you are holding the stick
> while the trim system is repositioning the FEEL System to a new point you
> will feel the load in that direction getting heavier or lighter ( what ever
> is appropriate). Anyway I suck at describing things verbally, it works much
> better in a technical illustration.

I don't know about the F-111, but the F-15 stick (at least according to my
E driver friend) moves hardly at all when trim is used.  The feedback
system would be nice since the CAS does a 2.???lb force increase per G
load on the airplane.

> I may know a place to grab an F-15 SFS box, but I wont be going there until
> December. I always keep you in mind when I am out and about, now you keep
> your eyes open for me too, : )

I'll try, but you cruise in much larger shark pools than I do. :)

g.