[simpits-tech] ACES II Replica, G- cueing Seat.

Chris Woodul simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:42:15 -0500

Hi Craig,

Now you got my curiosity going! Id love to try it out and feel it in action.
I have not heard of anything similar either, so congradulations on coming up
with something really cool...and potentially very useful.
Some people like Sogitec in France who make G Cueing seats have cables that
attach to rollers on a special helmet which loads up the helmet with a
"crude" Z axis pulling motion that can only simulate Positive G loads on
helmet. I think I can visualize your system being much more real feeling,
and again in a VR helmet environment, a real plus!
Contact me on my work Email- cwoodul@fain.com and tommorow I would like to
put you in contact with an engineer at a company in California that I do
bussiness with who has a propietary valve system for use with pnumatics. I
think you two would have an interesting time talking.
If ever I am in your neck of the woods, Id love to try it out!

Thanks,

Chris Woodul