Re[3]: [simpits-tech] converting instruments

Chris Woodul simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:25:06 -0500

Ok Gene, Touche'

But I got lucky, and got some Air Data Computers and sent them to Matt and
he and I split them.
My Good friend and Electrical Engineer ( and fellow F-111 capsule owner) in
Holland, Mr. Robert Soek is developing an off the shelf low cost Digital to
Analog converters. He is doing this cause there just arent enough of those D
to A converters out there. *uck it I wouldnt pay for the real ones myself!
Hang in there for a while and the low cost solution is around the corner.
The F-111's Three Axis Attitude Indicator has a need for D to A's
alone...pitch, roll and yaw. Imagine how many I would need for the Vertical
tapes?
I still want to know more about the Phidgets thing you guys are working on
and how that can apply to what I am doing myself.
care to give a short disertation on that?

Thanks Gene,

Chris Woodul