[simpits-tech] wounded seal

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:39:27 -0500

Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Batt Drill, G-Clamp and Jigsaw.....

Sherline mill, Harbor Freight lathe, Lincoln MIG, a couple of torches,
huge drill press, and a gigantic air compressor, plus all the usual
wrenches and stuff that one gathers over the years...

> Hang on!  Isn't that the Official Harley Davidson toolkit?

Not for my Harley. I just got a 95 Buell S2. Lots of allen wrenches, a
#3 phillips head for the bodywork and air cleaner, and a few more
sockets and combination wrenches for the rest. Gotta love this bike.
It's a Harley with WP inverted forks, a hand built frame, all glass
bodywork except the carbon fender and air cleaner, Marchesini wheels,
blueprinted engine, and a boatload of torque. Lots of fun playing "find
the exhaust" with people that have no clue what they're looking at.

I'm thinking about trying to put an XB9R fairing on her just for kicks.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net