[simpits-tech] Home made HUD?

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:25:55 -0700 (PDT)

> I seem to recall ages ago someone on the list mentioned a home-brewed HUD.
>
> Can anyone remember any details??

I had found an article online about a home-built (or at least home
*buildable*) HUD, but the author blew me off when I asked for details.

Personally, I hope the little f'tard rots in his own little
collegiate(sp!) hell, but that's just me. :)

HUD design is a tricky beast indeed.  One of the more interesting things I
discovered this weekend is that the HUD image won't show up in the
combining glass if you look through it on the other end.  It was pretty
neat. :)

g.