[simpits-tech] Re: Mobile sim

Andrew Stephenson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

I've had a few ideas towards building a relativly
mobile simpit. All my designs tend towards a more,
tent like design. They have a colapsable frame, that
you click together. once the frames up you install the
electronics and the seat, then one that done you add
the plating to keep it looking nice. Tis of course is
a purely fictitious design and might collapse on it's
own weight, but if someone had the money to spare,
they could try it. I'm still saving up for a flight
helmet and O2 mask for my "raven" mech sim...

=====
http://www.catz-cradle.com/logos/leeran.jpg