[simpits-tech] New Hobby...

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:57:00 -0500

You know there's a "flight sim" for the Airfix planes? :)

I always seem to have the desire to build, but due to space and money
constraints I have to stick with software for the most part (planes and
scenery mostly). But I'm planning on doing an avionics stack if I can
ever locate the right switches, that's a start anyway.

	-Matt Bailey