[simpits-tech] Tool Time

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

> works very hard on this project and it is only due to the fact that we can
> work together in silence that we get it done should one of us try and
> explain what we are doing it only confuses us, see SS Martha F---ing Stewart
> for example. His description of what he wanted was three lines on a piece of
> paper that made no sense at all to me at first, after much haggling and
> drawing of more lines on a pad we came to an agreement and it got built.

Rob and I have worked together for so long that things just "work" most of
the time.  A friend of ours named Clay comes along with Rob frequently
when we're working on the F-15.  Most of time time he just stands there
wondering how the hell we can get anything done.  We tease him for being a
non tool-using primate. :)

g.